Below are positions we have available . If nothing is listed, please check back as openings will be posted on this page. When applying, make sure you read the position description carefully and follow the instructions in the job posting.
Part Time Bartender
Have experience with craft beer? Looking to work in the brewing industry? We are looking for a part-time bartender with some experience. This position will offer room to grow and develop with a new brewery. Our ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in craft beer, have a little understanding of the brewing process, have experience in bartending and/or serving, and be customer focused.
• Serving guests drinks
• Learning and interfacing with our point of sale system
• Encouraging our guests to interface with our social media
• Learning and understanding our beer menu
• Ability to make recommendations based on guest's tastes
• Balancing cash register / running register reports
• Cleaning bar area and guest seating area (responsibility shared with 4 Mile Pig)
• Cleaning restrooms
• Check guest's identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age for all alcoholic beverages
• Comply with all food and beverage regulations
• Clean and sanitize glassware
• Sell brewery merchandise, including t-shirts, glassware, and stickers
• Collect dirty glassware from guests, clearing tables
• Managing glassware supply (i.e. collecting glassware, cleaning glassware to ensure enough is available to serve from)
• Must be able to stand on your feet for long periods of time
• MUST BE ABLE LIFT DOWN & CHANGE OUT A KEG
• WEEKEND AVAILABILITY IS A MUST
Please email a resume and cover sheet to our information email address, email@example.com. Make sure you include your first and last name, a phone number, and the title of position in which you are applying. Our goal is to promote from within. So, if you are looking to become a brewer, sales representative, or anything else within our company, this is a great place to start. We are very detail oriented and want to make sure you have attention to detail. As such, please write the phrase "I Pay Attention to Detail" in the subject line. We are also an equal opportunity employer.